with ID Sentry
- Enter your personal and contact details.
- Register your payment/loyalty cards and documents on our secure site.
- Upload copies of documents for secure storage and retrieval.
- Download software to protect against phishing attacks and key-logging software on up to three PCs.
- Download a mobile app on up to three tablets or mobile phones (iOS or Android).
- Respond to any on-screen messages that alert you to a potential phishing website. These messages warn you not to give away username and password details that criminals can capture.
- Keep personal details up-to-date so that we can monitor public and dark websites that publish your personal details.
- Choose which cards and documents you want us to monitor.
- Sign into your member portal to see an assessment of your online risk. Results are classified as ‘Low’, ‘Medium’ or ‘High’, depending on the potential risk of the information found.
- For each alert, check the date found, the type of information available, and the URL link to the website where we found your information.
- Decide if the information should be published on the website and take the appropriate action. You can also identify ‘trusted’ websites to ignore future alerts.
our Support Team
- If your registered cards are lost or stolen, if you require copies of important documents, or if you need any further assistance, the ID Sentry team is here to help.